About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Caris. I can be a little crazy, but also a little shy. New mum to a beautiful boy. Learning how to juggle!

Thursday 26 April 2012

IM BACK!

well hello everyone! im back from holidays! full post and pics coming soon, but to sum up, we had an amazing holiday and such a relaxing time. there was a slight hickup which resulted in a night in hospital (no not over there, luckily we were home by then!) but all in all, it was great. and i cant wait til our next holiday (august!)

oh a side note, disaster at work! blogger has been blocked on our work computers. :( something i shouldnt technically complain about, since i shouldnt be blogging at work, but its an inconvenience all the same. i will try my hardest to keep on track with my blogging at home. fingers crossed i do end up with a new laptop for my birthday!

so happy to be home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment