About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Caris. I can be a little crazy, but also a little shy. New mum to a beautiful boy. Learning how to juggle!

Thursday 6 September 2012

randoms

ok last catch up post for the night, just a couple of random iphone pics that i wanted to share.

 
 
FINALLY bought a new bedspread! after living together for over a year, i finally managed to find a bedspread we both love. not too girly, but no longer just plain black either. best thing is, it was only $12 !!!
 
 
 
some of the beautiful faces in my life. i love them all. theyre sooooo adorable!! (haha shouldnt be saying that about my brother T in the last pic, since hes over 19 now, im supposed to say hes "handsome", but no, hes still adorable to me!)


2 comments:

  1. Where did you find a bedspread for $12? Such a steal!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :)

      I actually got it from Kmart! I was a little apprehensive about the quality, since it was only $12, but its actually really soft and nice to use. I think it said on the packet it was 250 thread. :)

      Delete